LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% — the first and only FDA- approved treatment for inadequate or not enough lashes.
What do I expect?
Great eyelashes don’t just happen overnight. That’s why it’s important to note that LATISSE® solution works gradually and remarkably. Individual results may vary.
How do I apply?
Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue. Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product. Dr. Manrique will give you all the instructions to obtain the best results.
Some Important Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product
- Do remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Do remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Do not allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch ﬁngers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.