New! KeraLase Hair Stimulation: For Hair Loss
What is KeraLase™?
KeraFactor Peptide Complex (KFP™) is a hair and scalp treatment serum containing a unique and proprietary formulation. This one-of-a-kind topical serum contains five bio-identical growth factors and two skin proteins, essential for scalp and hair health. Each highly concentrated peptide is individually wrapped in a nanoliposome carrier for enhanced absorption by the skin.
- KeraLase rejuvenates & revitalizes scalp to support hair health
- Gentle, effective, and cost-effective treatments
- Delivered through micro-channels opened by Lutronic Ultra® Laser
- Enhances scalp microvasculature to complement KeraFactor® topical serum
How is KeraLase treatment done?
No injections are used in this treatment. Tiny ‘micro channels’ are created in the scalp through Lutronic Ultra laser, making them receptive to the KeraFactor® serum which is subsequently applied. Patients may feel a little warmth or a slight prickling during this time. However the discomfort is manageable for the majority of patients and there is minimal, if any, downtime. Once this laser portion of treatment is done, the KeraFactor® serum will be massaged into the scalp. It is an in-office treatment which takes approximately 30 minutes and with minimal discomfort. There is no bleeding nor are there any open wounds so there is no post treatment care. You can return to your usual activities after your treatment.
Why KeraLase may be better than PRP?
PRP injections are commonly done for hair loss treatment, however there can be significant variability in results. It requires to draw blood which is then processed by one type or another blood processing device to extract the platelet rich plasma, followed by several injections into the scalp. Even after numbing, patients have still experienced pain, bruising or hematomas.
Results of KeraLase treatment :
- Revitalized hair & increased thickness
- Results can vary from person to person, but clinical studies have shown about 38% increase in hair growth
- 64% – 113% increase in hair diameter
- Consistent results tracked with Growtrack, the latest technology that follows the hair growth and hair thickening
KeraLase Hair Stimulation Before After
Dr. Manrique takes a careful approach for hair restoration treatment. After a physical examination and study of an specific lab panel, Dr. Manrique will determine if KeraLase is the right treatment for you.